Thank you for your interest in online giving and your continued financial support of the vision and mission of St. Edward's Catholic Church! Using the link below, you can use a credit card (VISA, MC, AMEX, DISC) or electronic check (eCheck) to give a one-time gift, or to set up a recurring donation or tithe.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and receipt at the e-mail address you provide during the online giving process.
- Note: If you choose a recurring donation, selecting a recurring date that corresponds with today's date will cause your donation to begin next month on the same date. For example, if today is July 11, and you choose the 11th of the month as the recurring donation date, your account will not be charged for the first time until August 11, at which time you would receive a receipt.
Customer Service. All inquiries may be directed to:
St. Edward's Catholic Church
410 Beech Street
Texarkana, AR 71854
Telephone: (870) 772-1115
Fax: (870) 773-2890
Secure Checkout. All transactions are secure and use https:// functionality.
You can use online giving on our site with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
The website of St. Edward's Catholic Church is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.